Master-planned community features residential and commercial solutions including Control4 Smart Home Automation Systems and Luma Surveillance Camera Systems
Las Vegas, Nev. – Acoustic Design Systems (ADS), Las Vegas’ industry leader in commercial and residential home automation and security solutions, showcases the latest technology in smart home automation at Toll Brothers’ recently completed premier Mesa Ridge community, a flagship high-end production home development in Southwest Las Vegas.
As the exclusive home automation and security partner for Toll Brothers for the past seven years, ADS works closely with Toll Brothers new homebuyers to design and customize smart home systems, pre-wire, and install automation solutions to fit their personal lifestyle. Since the launch of their partnership with Toll Brothers, ADS has worked with hundreds of homebuyers to implement innovative systems and technology products that truly make a new home “new.”
To showcase the most sophisticated smart home options to potential homebuyers, ADS custom designs the technology features within each model home community for Toll Brothers in Las Vegas. Within the Mesa Ridge models and community clubhouse, ADS installed a variety of smart home solutions, including:
· Entertainment products such as Sony televisions, surround sound with Marantz receivers, Origin Acoustics speakers and Triad music distribution and amplification – providing the ultimate home entertainment experience.
· Control4 home automation control system, allowing the convenience of easily automating and controlling connected devices such as turning on and off music, televisions and lighting, checking security cameras, and controlling entry and access from a phone or tablet.
· Control4 Door Station which makes it possible for homeowners to monitor and communicate with their front doors, gates or entryways through a full-motion video and high-quality audio intercom touchscreen experience.
· Luma surveillance camera system, providing home protection and a sense of security, that can be monitored onsite or from anywhere in the world.
· Josh.ai Voice Control, the most advanced home voice control system, built to support natural language voice commands and connect from any smart device.
· Parcel Pending package delivery lockers, which simplify and secure the delivery and retrieval of personal packages, custom built into each home, offering an added layer of theft protection. This is a Toll Brothers exclusive feature, as Mesa Ridge is the first community to offer this in Las Vegas!
ADS specialize in integrating smart technology driven by AI, RFID, voice control and facial recognition that enable connectivity throughout the home or office – from singular solutions to complete infrastructure. Custom-designed to fit every lifestyle, these systems include integrated room controls, audio and visual entertainment systems, smart security and fire monitoring systems, controlled access, acoustic panels, smart climate, lighting and shade control, and more.
More information about Acoustic Design Systems is available by calling 702-648-7474 or visiting www.ADSLV.com.
ADS showcases the latest in smart home automation featuring the Sony TV in this beautiful bedroom.
About Acoustic Design Systems:
Founded nearly two decades ago, Acoustic Design Systems (ADS) is the industry leader in commercial and residential home automation and security solutions. With 45 expert technicians and 30 service vehicles, ADS specializes in providing revolutionary, custom-designed solutions to fit every lifestyle, including integrated room controls, audio and visual entertainment systems, security and monitoring systems, fire systems, controlled access, acoustic panels, thermostat control, lighting and shade control and much more. The company offers support from start to finish, including design consultations, installation and tech support.
ADS is the exclusive home automation and security partner for Toll Brothers and has partnerships with Taylor Morrison, Templeton Development and Pardee. ADS has worked on several commercial projects throughout Las Vegas including at Las Vegas Design Center, Caesars Entertainment and SouthBeach Apartments. The ADS leadership team is actively involved with a number of local and industry organizations, including CEDIA, CEA, Southern Nevada Home Builders Association, NAIOP of Southern Nevada, Henderson Chamber of Commerce, and the National Advisory Board for SnapAV.