After tying the knot, newlyweds can head to Art Houz Theater to watch the Barbie movie and enjoy a complimentary appetizer and two Spotlight Barbie cocktails
Las Vegas – The Little Vegas Chapel, an award-winning wedding chapel located in the Neon Gateway near the famed Arts District, is celebrating summer’s biggest movie release, “Barbie,” with a new "Pink Dream" wedding package that includes a special offer from Art Houz Theater in which each couple receives a complimentary appetizer and two Spotlight Barbie cocktails with the purchase of tickets to see the new movie.
Priced at $599, Barbie™ fans can make their fairytale sparkle brightwith the Pink Dream package that includes:
• Chapel ceremony performed by Barbie inspired wedding officiant in the Imperial Chapel
• Barbie inspired wedding music
• Pink inspired bouquet and boutonniere
• Barbie inspired sunglasses
• Pink carpet runner for ceremony
• Barbie inspired photo opportunity in the chapel’s iconic pink Cadillacs
• Professional Photography
• 10 digital images
• Video recording
• Officiated marriage license/ceremony certificate
• 24 guests maximum, witness provided if needed and camera phones permitted
* Photographer’s cash gratuity starting at $20 not included. Couples must call (702) 385-5683 to book a reservation. Subject to availability.
Barbie inspired wedding officiant at The Little Vegas Chapel
In addition, couples who book the "Pink Dream" wedding package are invited to Art Houz Theater in downtown Las Vegas where they will receive a free appetizer and two Spotlight Barbie cocktails, a themed shimmering cosmopolitan, with the purchase of two tickets to watch the Barbie movie.
* Special promotion valid only for couples who book the Pink Dream wedding package at The Little Vegas Chapel. Subject to availability. Only valid while the Barbie movie is being shown at Art Houz Theater.
Originally opened in 2013, The Little Vegas Chapel relocated to a larger historic space within downtown Las Vegas’ Neon Gateway near the famed Arts District in October 2019. The chapel’s original ceremony venue, the Archway Chapel, provides couples a rustic ceremony setting with ornate, pitched wood ceilings and beams, white drapery and frosted windows to allow in natural light. Last year, the chapel opened a new ceremony venue, the Imperial Chapel, which features a sleek black and white modern design with romantic touches including skylights, frosted windows, expresso wood ceiling beams and artisanal wrought iron doors.
Art Houz Theater in downtown Las Vegas
About The Little Vegas Chapel:
The Little Vegas Chapel, an award-winning wedding chapel since 2013, is located within downtown Las Vegas’ Neon Gateway near the famed Arts District and offers full-service marriage ceremonies, themed weddings, vow renewals, friendship and pretend ceremonies. Whether couples are planning the classic Vegas Elvis ceremony, or something more traditional and elegant, The Little Vegas Chapel has a variety of wedding packages to fit every budget, along with an in-house staff that includes coordinators, officiants and photographers. Live streaming services are available for guests who are unable to attend in person. For more information, visit www.thelittlevegaschapel.com, and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.