Owner & Director
Gina is a seasoned PR professional with expertise in strategic marketing and communications, branding and special events who personally handles and directs all GYC client account initiatives.
Mallory is a PR & marketing specialist whose passion is driving media attention and consumer awareness. Her commitment to growth and attention to detail are key assets to GYC.
A graduate of UNLV's Hank Greenspun School of Journalism & Media Studies, Briana spearheads PR campaign initiatives, marketing and community relations outreach and client relations efforts.
Media Relations Specialist
Mindy is an expert in creating and implementing strategic PR campaigns for national, regional and local brands. With a BS in Finance, Mindy has worked on both the corporate public relations and agency sides, and brings a unique perspective and long-earned experience to GYC Vegas.
Media Relations Specialist
A veteran PR and communications professional, Kim has managed national campaign launches for major corporations like Cox Communications, Bell South, Sprint, and Dell Computers. Coverage in major national media outlets includes CNN, Reuters, Inc, Fast Company, Forbes, etc.
Caz is a Social Media Maven, Blogger and Vlogger with a background in corporate branding and marketing who specializes in creating engaging content to grow your social audience.
Kellen is an author, public speaker and expert on growing small business with internet marketing solutions and SEO strategies that increase online exposure and drive direct leads.
Advertising & Media Buying
Laura is a career professional with nearly 15 years of experience managing corporate and small business advertising & marketing solutions that result in increased brand awareness.
GYC Vegas is currently searching for a part to full time PR & Social Media Coordinator who’s passionate about establishing relationships, discovering new opportunities to promote clients, and providing exceptional client relations. The role will be focused on supporting the full scope of our agency’s services including PR strategy, creative writing, design, social media, research, media relations, and event execution.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute PR efforts through team collaboration
• Assist with brainstorming and researching creative PR campaign concepts
• Serve as an associate contact for media inquiries, media visits, on-camera opportunities, and spokesperson needs
• Establish and maintain relationships with local, national, and trade press among traditional and new media outlets
• Develop and secure compelling content, including press materials, editorial pieces, newsletters and blogs
• Monitor media coverage and create client reports
• Develop and manage strategic social media plans
• Craft creative content for multiple social media channels and engage with audiences
• Manage GYC’s company social media and marketing efforts, media and VIP lists, and digital file organization
• Communicate regularly with clients, associates, partners and vendors
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism & Media Studies
• One to 3 years of professional (or internship) experience in public relations
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced setting
• Confident communication skills and high comfort level speaking to clients and large groups
• Proficient in Canva for graphic design, with skills in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator a plus; basic video editing skills also a plus
• Strong business and creative writing skills
• Strong attention to detail, project and workflow management
• Ability to work independently and take initiative within a virtual team environment
• Excellent research skills and the ability to be resourceful
• Exceptional time-management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with basic computer programs including Word and Excel, as well as social media scheduling tools and media research programs
What we offer:
• 25-40 hours per week
• Flexible schedule
• Work remotely
• Work independently
• Competitive wage
• Retirement plan with 3% matching
Email resume and cover letter to: Gina Yager at firstname.lastname@example.org